The Crime Scene Cleaner was founded by a Certified Firefighter/Emergency Medical Technician and First Responder with over 15 years experience in the Emergency Services Industry who became aware of a need for this service. Our staff is comprised of highly trained and compassionate personnel who will quickly and efficiently remove harmful biohazards from your home, office, vehicle or anywhere else our services are needed.
Our staff is annually trained in Bloodborne pathogens (1910.1030). Our personnel are certified and trained in Hazardous Material Operations, Disaster Basics and Confined Space Entry.
Is The Crime Scene Cleaner certified? YES!!
- Crime Scene Cleanup Decontamination certified
- Odor Control certified
- HAZWOPER certified
- State Certification for Meth Lab Decontamination
- OSHA compliant: Respiratory Protection, HAZCOM and Blood Borne Pathogen
- Code of Safe Practices – OSHA specialist tested
Our Specialty Services Include:
- Homicide / Suicide Cleanup
- Violent Crime Cleanup
- Gross Filth Cleanup
- Police Cruiser Cleanup
- Unattended Death
- Accidents and Injuries
- Trash Houses
- Meth Lab Cleanup